Friday, May 30, 2014

LOVE LETTER TO MY CHILDREN....

Dear Taylor, Samantha & Zachary....

I thought I knew love.  I thought I felt love.  Then I had YOU!!!

Each of you have my heart...not a piece of it...all of it.

There is no splitting it in 3 because that would mean I only love you a percentage.  That's not possible because the love I have for each of you is without explanation.  It is a love that HURTS, but not in a bad way.  It is a love that encompasses my whole being.

I stopped being "Michelle" the minute Taylor was born...then it just got better and better until I became the Mommy of 3 amazing, strong, loving, and unique children.

I can't promise you all that I will be perfect...because I am far from perfect.

I can't promise that I will never lose my temper and scream.

I definitely can not guarantee that chancletas will not be thrown in our house - or possibly in public.

WHAT I CAN PROMISE YOU IS THIS...

I will never ever stop loving you.

I will always respect you and your thoughts.

You will always and forever be my babies.

I will take care of you until I take my last breath...I will always be a mother FIRST!

No one...no matter how wonderful I think they are...will be good enough for you.

No matter the distance between us, I will forever and ever be available for you.  If you need me I will run to you.

I will be your biggest cheerleader, sans the cheer leading outfit and pom pom.

You will always have a roof over your head, a warm bed, food on the table and clean clothes and shoes.

I will give you what you need and you will be taught to work for the extras.

I will teach you to be respectful, humble, honest, loving, compassionate, and charitable.

I will be support you through the trials and tribulations of life...no matter how much I want to keep you sheltered from them.  For it will be these trials and tribulations that will shape you has a person, spouse, parent, friend, sibling, and my child.

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY....

YOU WILL NEVER EVER BE ALONE IN THIS WORLD!!!!

Your Mommy.



No comments:

Post a Comment